App, or Apps may be referring to:
- Atom Publishing Protocol or AtomPub which is an atom protocol that creates and updates web sources.
- Application Portability Profile which NIST specifications and standards for the open system environment.
- Adjusted Peak Performance which is a metric that is used to measure computing performance in a 64-bit processor and above.
- Web Application or web app which is a software that is designed to run within a web browser.
- Application software that would cause a computer to perform various tasks for computer users.
- Mobile app which is software that was designed to run on mobile devices and smartphones.
- Assessing Pupils Progress which is an assessment methodology that is used in schools within Wales and England.
- Appalachian State Mountaineers which is a university’s athletic program.
- Appalachian State University which is a university that is located within Boone, North Carolina within the United States.
- Advanced Placement Program which is a program that offers college level curriculum and exams to high school students.
- Alan Parsons Project which is a British Progressive Rock group.
- APP a Dutch film that was created in 2013 that uses second screen technology.
- Advanced Practice Provider is also a mid-level practitioner which is a class of healthcare providers that have more training and responsibility than a registered nurse but less than a physician.
- Amyloid Precursor Protein which is a protein that has fragments that are associated with Alzheimer’s Disease as well as other various neurological disorders.
- Acute Phase Protein which is a class of proteins that has concentration changes in responses to various forms of inflammation.
- Austrian People’s Party which is an Austrian political party
- Australian Protectionist Party which is an Australian political party
- Anticlerical Progress Party which is a Polish political party
- Animal Protection Party which is a British Political Party
- Alliance Populaire Progressiste or the People Progressive Alliance is a political party that is in Mauritania.
- Association of Professional Pierces which is an international organization that is for body piercing.
- Associated Press of Pakistan which is a national news agency in Pakistan.
- Asia Pulp and Paper which is a paper and pulp company that is located and based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Asia Pacific Partnership which is an international environmental protection alliance
- Asbury Park Press which is a newspaper in Monmouth County within New Jersey.
- American Principles Project which is a conservative and libertarian political think tank.
- Alberta Provincial Police which was the Canadian police force between 1917 and 1932.
- African Prisons Project which is a United Kingdom based NGO.
- Appleton Wisconsin which is Amtrak’s three letter code for the city and station.
- Appleby Railway station in Cumbria, England which is part of the national rail’s code.